Monday, July 27, 2009

I had a case of the Mondays...

when I got up this morning. Lucy came home this weekend with a terrible diaper rash so she was up quite a bit last night which means my night consisted of very little sleep too! Anyway, you know the routine....hurry to get ready so I can get her up and ready, run out the door to make it to daycare in time for Lucy to get breakfast, run back home and finish getting ready, run to the store, run to the bank, run to get coffee, back to the store to frantically clean up the mess I left when I closed on Saturday and breathe...it's already 10am and I'm ready for a nap. Yep, it was a severe case of the Mondays until a nice man came to deliver this.

The amazing and sweet girls Dani and Sheri with On the Minds of Moms, sent us this with a beautiful card for our upcoming one year anniversary! I can't even tell you how much we appreciate this. Holly and I met these girls over a year ago now and clicked with them instantly. They were embarking on their journey with On the Minds of Moms at the same time we were frantically pulling together last minute details for the store. Somehow it was comforting to know that we weren't the only crazy girls that jumped into a new and scary venture in hopes to better our lives and the lives of our kids along with offering something to our community that we felt very passionate about. Thank you girls...you are an inspiration to us and we are proud to know you! Check them out on www.onthemindsofmoms.com
Happy Monday!
Kris

2 comments:

dani said...

Okay...you just made me cry! Happy tears...of course. :-)

Erin said...

What a thoughtful gesture! I love OTMOM and Pout (of course)!