Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to my baby!

My little Lucy Adeline is 2 today!!! I remember the day she arrived like it was yesterday...7 days overdue with a full head of hair. It really is true that once you have kids, you barely remember your life before them. Since Lucy's arrival my life has definitely been hectic but I wouldn't have it any other way. She is my angel, my sunshine, and my heart.....


3 weeks

2 years!!!

She insisted that she was "tree...I not two!" all morning which probably is just another sign that I'm in for an interesting time with this little one. Terrifying, terrific, terrible two's...bring it on!

I love you Lulu.

Kris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!! Wish I was "tree" and not 31...love you!

MikkaWorks Organics said...

Oh...wish I had a baby...Happy Birthday~~