Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boogies.....

I don't know about you but I feel like I'm constantly chasing Lucy around with a kleenex to clean her nose. Right now in fact her poor lil nose is all red because it's been running so much lately that even the softest of soft lotion tissues are starting to irritate her poor skin. This is why I was so happy to receive a new product today that I'm sooo excited to try! Boogie wipes are soft saline infused wipes that help dissolve mucus while moisturizing with Vitamin E, Chamomile, and Aloe. They were invented by two moms and come in grape, fresh scent, and menthol. The reviews I've read on this product are awesome and I will be sure to let you know how Lucy's little nose likes them....



Kris

1 comment:

TBRKO said...

That is AWESOME! Sign me up! And for all your readers, I have to say that I actually partially enjoyed my experience wearing the hankie pankie underwear...