Monday, May 11, 2009

Handmade. Unique. Beautiful.

Today we received a shipment from Rag & Bone Bindery which is a company that makes gorgeous hand bound books and gift items. I found these by accident while researching other products online and instantly fell in love. When I opened the boxes this morning I was pleasantly surprised that they are even more beautiful in person! Their adorable book called "Twelve wishes for baby" is a perfect gift for a mom or grandma as well as the pocket brag book for carrying pictures to show off of the new bundle. Another favorite of mine is the growth charts. When I had Lucy, I found that cute growth charts are hard to come by and wish I would've had one of these!



Holly & I hope you all had a great Mother's Day and hope to see you soon!

Have a great Monday.

Kris

No comments: