Friday, July 11, 2008

Where did the week go?

So....it's Friday again which means we are another week closer to opening day. We are still anticipating either July 21 or 28 depending on the status of our computer/software. This week we were able to get the majority of our display fixtures up and are sending Holly's husband back to IKEA with a list this weekend to get more shelving! It is really coming together and it looks AMAZING! I thought we would give you a peek at some of my favorite and most functional products...Baby Bjorn. These products are so bright and fun and are so useful and practical at the same time. My little Lucy is quite the eater and the soft bib saves me from hours of cleaning restaurant floors! I'm telling you....these things catch EVERYTHING and I don't know how people live without them. Here are a few of the Bjorn products we will be carrying....







Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

Kris: We went to Olive Garden last night and saw the sign. LOVE IT! I can't wait!

TBRKO said...

I should also tell you that my next door neighbor--and fellow 1994 grad--Corey Delorme is a computer software wiz...so if you guys ever need help, he is awesome. He has helped us out a lot, knows computers inside and out, and I think has or is developing software for other businesses.

Dani Fluge said...

Is it to early to put an item on hold....save me a bib in every color.