Wednesday, July 16, 2008

These aren't your momma's cloth diapers!

We are excited to announce that Pout will be carrying two different kinds of cloth diapers. I know when most people think of cloth diapers they think of too much work and too much mess, but these diapers are so easy and completely adorable. I used both of these brands with my daughter and I loved them. Isabelle has extremely sensitive skin and all disposable diapers gave her a sore bum.....poor little thing.

The BumGenius diapers are a one-size pocket diaper. This means that your baby can wear these diapers from birth until they are toilet trained. The Fuzzi Bunz diapers are also a pocket diaper, but come in sizes xs, s, m, l, and xl. Even though you have to buy multiple sizes, most children are able to wear the medium size for the majority of the time. Cloth diapers can save you thousands of dollars over the course of your child's diaper wearing years - even more if you use them on a second child! Because these diapers are so popular we are unable to get BumGenius until the middle or end of August. The Fuzzi Bunz diapers should be arriving this winter. We will however have samples in the store when we open so come on in and check them out!

In other news....our front counter was installed this week and our software is in!! The countdown to opening day begins....

Holly

4 comments:

TBRKO said...

Kris: Are you guys going to offer any of those car seat covers for wintertime? I have never needed one, but since I am finally having a fall baby, I think I could use one!

Kris said...

Bonnie- I'll look into it....I had a hard time finding a good one for Lucy so I'll have to do some searching and let you know.
Kris

TBRKO said...

Kris: Thanks and keep me posted!

Getting back to me said...

Bonnie-
I found some ADORABLE car seat covers and they should arrive in September!!

Kris