Sunday, July 20, 2008

Big announcement....

So first of all we want to apologize for so many days between postings! We have been inputting all of our inventory into our computer system which was quite a task but WE ARE DONE! Just wanted to share the little project we worked on this week. The inside of the store is so fun that we wanted to give the outside some color as well. Take a look....



I know I'm not the greatest photographer (stop laughing Ria) and yes that is my reflection in the background.


Now, on to more important things. Obviously, July 21st is not going to be our open date. We are still waiting on a few display fixtures and have some little things here and there to get done before we are ready to open our doors. So.....we would like to officially announce that we will be open on July 28th. Yep, just one week and we'll be open for business. We are so excited and can't wait to see all of you in the store!


Oh...and one more thing. Our good friend AJ had a baby girl, Layla, at 2:30am this morning. Congratulations honey...we can't wait to meet her!


Kris & Holly

5 comments:

jessicar1234 said...

Girls, I have to tell you the store is so dang cute! I love love love the blanket and hat and onsie! Thanks for letting me be an early shopper! I will email a picture of Grayson with his cute stuff soon! Thanks again and good luck to you guys!

Getting back to me said...

Hey Jessica!

We are so glad you love the store - I bet Grayson looks adorable in his onesie and hat. Send a picture soon!

Holly

TBRKO said...

Can't wait to come AND I had no idea about AJ........what great news! She missed my bday by 2.5 hours!

kate said...

I can't wait to see the store ladies!!! We will be back in town on Aug 7 & 8. Make sure you keep something cute to buy for Tanner-man!! I am super happy for you two!!

TBRKO said...

Kris: I re-read your post...was Layla born on the 20th? If so, that IS my birthday..I told AJ to shoot for that day...can't wait to hear the baby details!