Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Time for a SALE!

It's hard to believe it'll be January by the end of the week with NO SNOW on the ground in Fargo, ND but I'm not complaining! The funny thing is that starting next week my Spring season of clothes will begin shipping and even though it seems WAY EARLY (as usual) I'm so excited for some new things! So....to make room for the new stuff it's time to have a SALE! All Fall/Winter clothes are at least 20% off and there is also an extra 10% off all previously marked down Sale items.

Lucy and I had a great Christmas and the best part is that when my dad asked what her favorite part of Christmas was she said "Going on a nature walk with momma". So much for the hundreds of dollars I spent on presents huh? Here's my girl enjoying her "nature walk" with the handful of snow she was able to find. (sorry it's so blurry)

And ever the fashion diva modeling by the tree at Brunch...

That's my girl!
Kris

No comments: