Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NoseFrida the Snotsucker

Yep...sounds disgusting but after MANY customers asking for it and my very best friend Holly using it on her little Henry, I'm sold!

So, what IS the NoseFrida Snotsucker?
FridaBaby is a small “Mom-preneur” company founded by Kaisa Levine 4 years ago when she discovered Nosefrida while visiting family in Sweden with a sick baby. Kaisa and her business partner, Sarah Perilli, have spread the word about Nosefrida the Snotsucker in the U.S. and Canada, where it has developed a large following of pediatricians, ENTs, pulmonologists, nurses, midwives, and of course, moms & dads!
It’s smart.
It’s Swedish.
It’s maybe a little strange.
It’s doctor invented & recommended.
It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4).
It’s fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more).
It’s a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
It’s NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.

When I asked Holly if there was anything specific I should mention about it she responded with... "I seriously LOVE it! You have to suck hard to make it work but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. I'm amazed at what I can get out of his nose. Even when you can't see anything in there it will pull snot and boogers out!"

Well said.

Kris

2 comments:

Carla said...

Yay! I recommended your store to the NoseFrida ladies. The Snotsucker rocks! :)

Kym said...

Bought this last Saturday...it works great! Zac is not so impressed yet, but it's getting easier to use!