Monday, September 20, 2010

The girls...

With all the chaos of summer ending and Holly's husband Luke returning from his year long deployment, our girls were ready for a day of fun TOGETHER! Holly and I brought them to the Fall Festival at Rheault farm and as usual, they started out a little rough...

but then remembered that they really do love each other...



We had a fun couple of hours and Lucy is already asking when we can go back! If you haven't had a chance to go it's running next weekend too so check out the Fargo Parks website for more details.

We also got our first shipment of winter hats in today and are expecting more later this week so if you're looking for hats, stop in and check them out!
Kris

1 comment:

Christina Dann said...

How adorable are those 2?? I love their outfits! I seriously need a little girl to dress :)

P.S. I got the blazer and it's insanely adorable! I will definitely post a picture of Austin in it!