Thursday, September 9, 2010

for all your lil men...

I honestly don't think it gets much cuter than this little organic corderoy blazer (complete with elbow patches) for little boys! Pair it with their soft corderoy "suit" pants or just some jeans for the perfect outfit.


With all the new items arriving DAILY, I've been a little slow in updating the blog so I apologize. Also, I'm hoping to have most of the new Fall clothing up on the website by the end of the week. Thanks so much for being so patient!

Kris

4 comments:

Christina Dann said...

Eek!! I can't wait!

Kris said...

That's funny Christina because I totally thought of you and your little man when I posted this :)

Christina Dann said...

Kris - Will you let me know when I can buy that jacket? We need size 18 months :) Thanks!!

tanelson said...

LOVE this jacket!
Thanks for you help hon.
-Alissa