Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Piggy paints!

For all you girl moms out there you are going to LOVE the fun product that arrived today! Piggy paints are non-toxic, water based nail polishes for little ones! Lucy loves to have her nails
painted but I HATE seeing her put her fingers in her mouth after I've painted her little nails!!! Well, apparently the mom who invented Piggy Paints felt the same way and decided to do something about it.
Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish the safe nail polish choice for children?
Non-toxic
Odorless
Water-based formula
Hypoallergenic
Fun, vibrant colors
Dries to a hard, durable finish

All this and it comes in fun colors with names like Girls Rule, Forever Fancy, Angel Kisses, and Twinkle Toes just to name a few. They also offer a great Remover that is safe as well and doesn't contain acetone.




We have lots of new stuff coming in the next few weeks including a new skincare line, a great sunscreen and bugspray line, and of course some cute new clothing lines.
Hope to see you soon!
Kris & Holly

1 comment:

Dalayna said...

Awsome! My midwife told me to stay away from painting my nails because regular polish has formaldehyde in it.. I think I'll have to come get some of this for me! LOL!