Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun fireworks fashion!!

The 4th of July is definitely one of my favorite holidays. How can you not love the beautiful weather, fireworks, and all the festivities that surround our country's Independence Day! Of course Holly and I have been planning what our girls will be wearing for this fun red, white, and blue celebration since March when we did our Spring/Summer ordering and seriously, what could be cuter than a 4th of July tutu?!?! For boys we also have flag swim trunks and "peace" rash guard that are so cute, it makes me wish I had a boy too. :)
We have our tutu's custom made so please email kris@poutbabyboutique.com or call the store at 701-356-7688 if you'd like to order one. They are typically made to fit 6months-24months with an 18 inch waist but if you'd like to measure you're little ones waist, they can be made any size.
Cute, cute, cute!
And don't even get me started on the fun red, white, and blue hair bows and nail polish!!!
See you soon!
Kris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alex has the boy outfit and gets soooo many compliments. I love it!