Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hanky panky love

So as I've posted previously, I have a little addiction to a certain brand of underwear named Hanky Panky. Their thong is absolutely the only way to go. It's not only super comfortable but you also NEVER have panty lines....and I mean never. Trust me, even if you are not a thong girl, you will love these. I've converted more than a few sceptics on this issue. Anyway, a few weeks back on Regis & Kelly, Kelly Ripa raved about them as well. Click on the link below to see (it's not until about 8 1/2 minutes in so you'll have to drag the time bar at the bottom to fast forward).

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1185153651?bclid=13479652001&bctid=19183905001

So after many customer requests, we just got in some more nuetral colors including light pink, baby blue, ivory, and natural. They are worth every penny and you don't have to be a teeny tiny size to wear them. Their standard one size fits sizes 0-12 and their plus size fits 14-20. I don't know how they do it and I don't care....I'm in love.

Kris

No comments: