Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Easter Bunny experience...

Last night Holly and I brought our girls to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. Isabelle remembers the Easter Bunny from last year so she knew exactly what to expect and was so excited. Lucy on the other hand asked me lots of questions like, "Is the Easter Bunny white?", "Can I hold and pet him?" Anyway, they were both really excited to jump on the bunny's lap but taking a decent picture was a different story. Lucy stared vacantly most of the time while Isabelle tried to give her obligitory "cheese". Long story short...no pictures to share but I think they had a good time anyway.

On the store front we received LOTS of new stuff this past week! A whole new shipment of boys stuff arrived on Monday including swim trunk/board shorts and some adorable t-shirts and rompers for the little guys. The company wasn't able to send me images so you will have to stop in to check them out. We need you boy moms to SHOP or to tell us what you are looking for if we don't have it. We want to continue to offer a variety of boys clothing but aren't sure what our customers are looking for. If you have any suggestions or ideas, email me at kris@poutbabyboutique.com. I'd love to hear any feedback!!

We also received a new girl line called GRL98 which is fun, casual, and moderately priced. My favorite so far is the vintage GRL POWER t-shirt with the distressed denim skirt...LOVE IT!

If you are still in need of Easter Basket goodies, er um, I mean if the Easter bunny is listening and needs some Easter basket ideas, we have quite a few to choose from....

Hair bows & headbands, babylegs, TOYS, blankets, rattles & pacifier clips for the babies, shoes, books, hats, and lots more!!

Sorry for the wordy post....hope to see you all soon!

Kris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need to get my boys out there asap!