Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mommies can do anything...

This morning while I was in the car, in a rush, on the way to drop Lucy off at her dad's (a whole other story entirely) to get to my part time job, so I could get to the store.....breathe....I saw a rainbow. It was beautiful, even though it wasn't after a spring rain, and I pointed it out to Lucy. I knew she had finally focused in and saw it when she gasped a little. That little bit of wonderment was cute in itself but then she said "Mommy made a rainbow!" Seriously??? Is there anything cuter? I think not.

Kris

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to say that you didn't make a rainbow.....;) But those are Sun Dogs.

Maria said...

how sweet :) My 4 year old little guy thought it was amazing! and it did look like a rainbow (who cares if it really was or not)

Unknown said...

Kris-you so remind me of Rainbowbrite?? (sp?) Cute story!

Getting back to me said...

Thanks girls. I know it was "technically" sun dogs but how the heck to you explain that to a one year old?!?! :)

ABCDH said...

I thought Sun Dogs were the two bright lights on either side of the sun?
How did this cute story turn in to a science class for me??

TBRKO said...

I don't know what the heck a son dog is either. The point is, it's a great story. Enjoy it, because sadly, one day you child just might think you are lame..unless only mind do :)