Monday, February 23, 2009

a cute and classy touch for your nursery/kids room

We've had a lot of questions regarding the pretty chandeliers we have hanging in the store and as of today, we are able to offer them for sale!! I had one of these in my little Lucy's room and it is absolutely ADORABLE! Here are the two styles we have available right now.


If you aren't in the Fargo-Moorhead area, we are able to have these shipped directly to your house from the company so call us at the store at 701-356-POUT (7688) or email me at kris@poutbabyboutique.com if you are interested in pricing.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I want to try for a girl just so I can have one of these in her room...even if it's a boy I am getting one.

Erin said...

Kris, will you email me the price info? Erin