Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Potty Toppers

I have to admit, since my little Lucy is only 20 months old, I haven't given much thought to the ins and outs of potty training. I'm trying to stay in denial as long as possible. On one hand it would be great to be rid of diapers, but on the other the stress of potty training makes me cringe! Plus the fact that I refuse to admit that my baby is turning into a toddler might have something to do with it. Anyway, a few weeks back we had a customer asked if we had anything to put on public toilets so her daughters little hands wouldn't have to touch the disgusting seat. After she left, I thought more about my Lucy and how I pretty much can't stand the thought of her having to put her tiny little hands on a gross seat with God only know what on it and made it my mission to find SOMETHING to serve this purpose! This is what I found and I think it's perfect.....super easy to slip in a diaper bag and disposible so you don't have to deal with it after it's used.






These are perfect for when you're out and about and your little one has to go RIGHT NOW!

We have these in several different prints - stop in and check them out!

Kris

1 comment:

ABCDH said...

Such a yummy thought, isn't it?