Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Isabelle!

Three years ago today my baby was born! Time has gone by so quickly and I can't believe how fast she is growing up.A look back....
4 days old

3 months

six months First Birthday!
My favorite baby sleeping position.

I was sad when she quit sleeping like this.

15 months 18 months
2 years2 1/2


My three year old!

I know that all of you parents out there know how hard it is to adequately describe how you feel about your children. I wish I had the words to tell Isabelle how much I love her - I'm not even sure it can be described, but I do my best every day. We sing songs each night before she goes to bed and her favorite is one she calls the bedtime song. I wish I could credit who sings it, but I don't know. This is how it goes...

It's the same old story, yes it's nothing new

just a dream from heaven and a wish come true.

In a flash of glory, in a ray of light,

welcome to the world that will hold you tight.

Welcome to the world that's shiny and new.

Welcome to a lifetime of dreams come true.

Welcome to the joy of living each day.

Love is all around you and here to stay.

I am here beside you, I am here to stay.

I will keep you safe and never go away.

As you look around you and when you're fast asleep.

All the love I give you is yours to keep.

Happy birthday sweet girl!

I love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly- I am crying, that is so sweet. Isabelle is a beautiful little girl that is very lucky to have such a beautiful mother. Ahh-Holly.

ABCDH said...

Happy Birthday Izzy!! (I can call her that, right??)

biobrauch said...

Nicolette Larson sang the song and I love it too!