Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Woot Woot Wednesday!

Customer: Holly - Momma of two - Isabelle, 6 and Henry, 7 months...oh and most importantly MY BESTIE and co-founder of Pout!
Item: The Nose Frida - Snot sucker
Why she thinks its "woot woot" worthy (in her words):When anyone asks me the one baby item I couldn't live without, the answer is always my Nose Frida!

When we brought Henry home from the hospital we came home with trusty blue bulb syringe that the hospital gives you. Within a week of being home and trying to use that to clear his tiny nose I was ready to try something different.

My first thought upon seeing the Nose Frida was "really?". But as any mom knows you will do anything to make your baby comfortable.

There was a little learning curve to figure it out but a couple days later I was hooked. It works best for us to use a mist saline spray, wait a few seconds, and then use the Nose Frida. I was amazed at how much gunk it could pull out of my little guys nose! I recommend it to everyone I know. It is a definite "Must Have" for anyone with a baby!

How cute are my favorite lil family? It is actually thanks to Holly that I even started carrying these. After she tried it and raved about it, I KNEW we had to have it at Pout!

Thanks again Holly..

Kris

1 comment:

Dimples and Daisies said...

I may have to get one of those! My daughter HATES the bulb syringe! Thanks for sharing!