Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm excited to announce a new weekly feature to the blog called....WOOT WOOT Wednesdays! I always have customers calling/emailing/texting about how much they love something they bought here at the store and I thought what better advertising could there be? So here it is, our very first....
Customer: Jess - A busy momma of four cute kiddos.
Item: the Keekaroo Cafe Booster seat
Why she thinks its "woot woot" worthy (in her words):
"When looking for an alternative to the high chair for my toddler, my biggest concerns were my child's safety and not damaging the chair. After looking at many boosters, I knew the Keekaroo Booster was the right choice. I I love that the booster is secured to the chair, and my child is secured to the booster seat. Except for the straps, the chair cleans up very easily. Plus, after our child outgrows it, I will keep it for little guests because it's very small to store."
And how cute is her lil one showing off her seat?
Thanks so much Jess. I'm so glad you love it!

For more on the booster, click here.

If YOU want to rave about something you purchased here at Pout, shoot me an email at kris@poutbabyandkids.com. I'd love to hear from you!
Kris

No comments: