Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Look who's here?

If you're little one likes Sophie, he or she will love this too...

Just like the Original Sophie the Giraffe Teether, this Sophie So Pure Teething Ring from Vulli is made with all-natural rubber from the Hevea Tree. This super-soft teether with multiple textures, easy-grasp places, visually-stimulating, high-contrast spots will relieve gum pain and help those precious little teeth to pop through. Moms and dads will be relieved because this all natural Sophie So Pure Teething Ring is BPA- and Phthalate-free. Ages 0 & up.
Kris

2 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

Cute! My little girl loves her Sophie. It goes everywhere with us. Its as if its our other child. lol
Though, we bought the bathtime Sophie and we were not impressed with it.
I will also be coming home to Fargo for the 4th and I'm hoping to stop by your store!

Kris said...

I felt the same way about the bath toy!! I actually quit carrying them :) Hope to see you soon!