Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Smart Spaces!

If you've been in the store in the last month or so, you may have noticed the new shelving and displays we've added with the help of my friend Ursula.



Not only is Ursula one of the coolest and sweetest girls I know, she is super talented too. Her company Smart Spaces, specializes in customized closets that are TOO DIE FOR! My pictures don't begin to do justice to all the cool things she's capable of so check out her website at www.smartspacesfargo.com or give her a call at 701.200.8770 for a complimentary consultation.

Thanks Ursula!
Kris

4 comments:

Dani Fluge said...

Looks awesome Kris!

Erica Hager, Bison Booties said...

I agree - it looks very nice!
I spy Bison Booties :)

Unknown said...

Very clean looking, love it! I need to come shop!

Kris said...

Thanks girls! And yes Erica you're Bison Booties are there. So far we've had lots of great comments!