Tuesday, August 10, 2010

whirlwind!

Late Saturday afternoon I headed to Chicago for market and although I jammed as much as I possibly could into one day it still wasn't enough! I'm still getting used to the retail seasons and it still seems weird ordering Spring when it's not even Fall yet. I meant to take more pictures but with back to back appointments I could barely see straight let alone take pictures!




Seriously, how is lil ole me supposed to decide....I think I want one of everything!

Well, until then I have LOTS of new Fall stuff arriving every week so stop in and check things out. Last seasons shoes and clothes will be on sale until they are gone!

Kris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

We absolutely LOVE the things in the first pic!!! Yes please.

Kris said...

I know, they were ALL so cute I had to order them all! They are an adorable mix of comfy cotton knit and TULLE! It really doesn't get much cuter! They will start arriving January and then more in March. Can't wait. :)

Unknown said...

Have I told you lately that I love you?