Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One of each please....

When it comes to ordering, Holly and I try (keyword try) to be very selective in what we order for our girls. We have generally tried to stick to one piece or outfit per line which works well most of the time (ok, some of the time). Today however we received a line that we just couldn't resist! I'm pretty sure we are going to have to celebrate Christmas 7 or 8 times with all the fun dresses we ordered!!! Although, our girls are pretty girly so they can wear these for a fun girls day out on the town as well. Seriously, what better to cheer me up on this rainy day....




This is just two of the gorgeous dresses we got in today so stop in and check them out! We also got in another shipment of pettiskirts if anyone has been waiting for one.

Have a great day!

Kris

2 comments:

JDavis said...

I love that they are long sleeved! It's so hard to find cute Christmas dresses with long sleeves these days. If only I had a girl to dress up. :)

TBRKO said...

I agree. I LOVE those! Most dresses are sleeveless which obviously doesn't work here. Oh i want one for Olivia!