Monday, November 3, 2008

My secret obsession....

Ok so I admit it, I have a small obsession with a certain brand of undies....yes I said undies as in underwear, panties, skivvies, whatever you choose to call them. I received my first pair of Hanky Pankys as a gift from my sister when I first found out I was pregnant. She raved about how comfortable they were and how she was able to wear them her entire pregnancy! Since they were a thong, I wasn't totally sure what to expect but I kid you not.....I will never buy another brand/style of underwear again! They are one size from size 4-14 and also offer a plus size version for size 16 and up. We currently carry the regular size and will be receiving the plus size within the next week or so. I'm pretty sure Holly thinks I'm crazy but someday soon I'll get her to try these suckers and she'll be addicted too. Anyway, just thought I'd share this wonderful product and let you all know that we are lucky enough to carry these and for just $16/pair. I know you're thinking SIXTEEN DOLLARS???? but most retailers charge at least $18 and trust me, it's worth every penny!

Here's a shot of what these fabulous things look like.



Don't let the perfect bod on this model scare you. I assure you, I am not blessed with a perfect body and they still fit great.

Have a great week!

Kris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You maybe the only person that could talk me into trying a thong on again...hmmm...let me know what Holly thinks.:)

ABCDH said...

That thong, thong, thong, thong, thong.........