Monday, December 7, 2009

sweet babies




How adorable are these cable knit sweater coveralls? The white one would even be a great baptism alternative for a little guy. I was lucky enough to snuggle TWO newborns on Friday and it's giving me baby fever! Just imagine a little one in this cozy outfit...CUTE!

In other news....Lucy said this morning "momma, I wish I had a sled". For a kid who hardly EVER asks for anything, that was a pretty big deal. Since she only asked for "a beach ball" from Santa I feel compelled to get her one but I'm guessing Grandma & Grandpa will beat me to it.

This got me thinking? What are your kiddos asking for from Santa? Holly's little Isabelle was asking for "an airplane big enough to sit on" hmmmm....that's a tough one. I'd love to hear what other little ones are asking for.


Hope you had a fun weekend.

Kris

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kris,
Just had to comment. Nora has been asking for a kitchen "and that's it". To bad I got one before you got them in the store. Snuggled by cousin's baby last Friday too, helped with my baby fever:)

Megan said...

I'm sure you'll find this hard to believe, but Gabriella wants a Batman cave!

TBRKO said...

Last year Kate asked for a pony.

dani said...

For the Fluge girls its all about "The Explorer" and the "Pop-Rocker". (Dora and Hannah)

Erin said...

Grant wants a skateboard or Guitar Hero for his DS, Ross wants "a bowling party for my birthday," and Hope? She hasn't specified. ;)