Monday, June 29, 2009

All natural skincare

When we opened last year we tried to find a natural skincare product that was not only "eco-friendly" but that WORKED! Holly has always struggled with this because Isabelle has such sensitive skin so she has tried pretty much everything out there. Fortunately, not only did we find some GREAT products but they are also made by a great girl who is a mom of three beautiful kiddos, a customer of the store, and lives right here in Fargo!! The body butter is the only thing that has truly worked on Isabelle's rough skin and I (along with many other customers) swear by the diaper ointment cream. She also has just come out with a great bug-away stick and spray which we will have in stock shortly. Holly just got the stick and loves it!We also received a great new line this week called Green Elly. This line was also developed by parents who were looking for a natural skincare for their new baby Elly. There line is small but offers a body/hair wash gel and foam, a moisturizer, a Cutie Patootie paste (diaper rash cream), and a Twinkle Time massage gel.

We'd love to hear your comments/feedback about how much you love, or would love to try, any specific product in these lines or just feedback these lines as a whole or on skincare in general. We will pick one random winner to receive one piece from each of these two great lines.
Good luck and have a great week!

10 comments:

Susan R. said...

I would love to try the bug away stick or spray! I just had a baby a few weeks ago and the weather has been so nice we have been spending a lot of time outdoors. My son is 5 and loves to be outside playing with his friends as well. Soon the bugs will be out in force and I am always looking for unique products to try. Glad you guys will be getting in some new stuff for me to try out!

Erin said...

I would love to try the body butter or the Green Elly moisturizer on Hope's sensitive skin. She has eczema patches that crop up often and I wonder if I'm aggravating it with drugstore lotion.

Heather said...

Love the packaging on the body butter :)

Unknown said...

I've been using Angel Baby Bottom Butter and love it. But it's almost out and I was going to try something you have in the store. Love to buy local and love the natural creams. The only way to go!

Mandi said...

I have yet to find a product by Earth Muffin that I don't love! I use her headache balm and body butters, my husband uses the skin relief cream, and my baby uses the body wash and diaper ointment! Amazing stuff :)

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

My little 2 yr old boy and 3 1/2 year old girl both get little eczema spots on their arms and legs. I'd love to try out that body butter.

Nicole said...

My four kids all have really sensitive and dry skin! I would love to try these new products! I also noticed that my kids are starting to come in at night with mosquito bites so I would love something safe to stop those little buggers!

Lanae Brown said...

I'd love to try ANYTHING! Both my kids have sensitive skin, and I worry every time I try something new. I'm sick of wasting money on stuff that doesn't work!

How awesome to have a product to support our local economy!

Sarah P. said...

Love the product name, Earth Muffin. How cute. I would be delighted to try the products on my toddler who has very fair and sensitive skin, as well as on our newborn (due in Nov). I'm always looking for new and innovative diaper rash cremes.

Lanie said...

Would love something for eczema and like to buy natural and local.