Monday, May 25, 2009

Our Weekend

Luke, Isabelle, and I had a great 3-day vacation in Iowa this weekend. We spent the weekend in Sioux City with my sister Kristen, nephew Garner, and brother-in-law Jeff. We had a wonderful time. The weather cooperated nicely and we spent the weekend outdoors at the park, at the carnival, and at Garner's 4th birthday party.
Trying to stay busy on the LONG drive
Fun at the carnival

I have to show you this picture of the awesome birthday cake that Kristen made for Garner's pirate party. What I won't show you is a picture of it a couple hours later when it fell completely apart....many HOURS before the party started. We managed to salvage it, but it wasn't quite the same.


Argh!!

And last, but not least, the adorable cousins in their adorable Knucklehead skivvies from Pout


I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Holly

1 comment:

Erin said...

Isabelle and her cousin are adorable! And the cake? Wow. Very impressive!